• Oom G
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
22 Mar 2024 13:12 #229718 by Oom G
recovery from foot surgery was created by Oom G
hi all,

I Had a foot op in December where they reattached a ligament and inserted 2 bolts and a small plate.Surgeon told me minimum 6 months post op to get “back to normal”.The swelling in the joint and discomfort is still pretty bad, so I have started the following:BPC157 @ 500mcg first thing in the morningTB500 – 5mg slip over 3 shots within a week.Pining both subq in my quad Is there any other peptide that you think would be beneficial to add to this to speed up recovery?Cheers 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
22 Mar 2024 13:39 #229719 by Empire
Replied by Empire on topic recovery from foot surgery
Better off using the tb500 at 1mg per week over 5 weeks. And bpc157 250mcg 2x day for 3 weeks.

And yes adding 2iu of gh 5 days on 2 days off for the 10 weeks.

Make sure your calories are at maintaince and 500mg metformin daily.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oom G

• Pyroclasm
  • Banned
  • Banned
More
26 Mar 2024 23:26 #229728 by Pyroclasm
Replied by Pyroclasm on topic recovery from foot surgery
No mods had anything to say about his recommendations over a surgeon? No studies? I promise you the doc did his research before suggesting this.Can I please ask for peer reviewed studies for your recommendations? ("This doctor recommended it" is not a peer reviewed study)

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

If there is nobody that hates you, then you are doing something wrong.

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
27 Mar 2024 06:36 - 27 Mar 2024 06:54 #229738 by Empire

No mods had anything to say about his recommendations over a surgeon? No studies? I promise you the doc did his research before suggesting this.Can I please ask for peer reviewed studies for your recommendations? ("This doctor recommended it" is not a peer reviewed study)

Trying see where anyone recommend anything over a surgeon? He said 

"Surgeon told me minimum 6 months post op to get “back to normal”.The swelling in the joint and discomfort is still pretty bad, so I have started the following."

So he started these compounds on his own, i suggested how to use them better. Tb500 is better used over longer periods, bpc157 is better at reducing inflammation and doing repairs faster.

Peer reviewed studies on these compounds not approved for human use, or even in combination of one another?
How would you like your unicorn steak prepared? Because that will be easier to come by.
Last edit: 27 Mar 2024 06:54 by Empire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, Oom G, SamZ4000

• Oom G
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
03 May 2024 12:11 - 03 May 2024 12:12 #229825 by Oom G
Replied by Oom G on topic recovery from foot surgery

Better off using the tb500 at 1mg per week over 5 weeks. And bpc157 250mcg 2x day for 3 weeks.

And yes adding 2iu of gh 5 days on 2 days off for the 10 weeks.

Make sure your calories are at maintaince and 500mg metformin

Hi Empire

thanks for your input, i have completed the TB500 and BPC and seen some improvement
i am however still struggling with what seems like inflammation in the actual bone/Joint that they drilled threw.

any general supplements that you could possibly recommend?

I am still really considering a course of GH, but not sure what sort of results it may actually give me
Last edit: 03 May 2024 12:12 by Oom G. Reason: spelling error

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
03 May 2024 12:49 #229826 by Empire
So bpc157 is great for reducing inflammation, so sometime you can get benefit from running that longer than the tb500. The gh runs in the back ground and helps increase igf levels too.

The combination of the 3 is magical in its own right.

Its either that or harsher drugs like NSAIDs which can effect the kidneys.

So a good one to use is aleeve, its over the counter and its a new age nsaid, run 2 tablets twice a day for 7 days, and see how that helps the inflammation in that joint.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oom G